Monday, November 30, 2015

Angelic Direction

While Christine and I are preparing a few PJ scriptures for the next RV, this lady was just so curious . . So I preached to her using a PJ Bible while Christine translated from English/Punjabi to Tagalog. That was hilarious! 

Meet Mann! Hilary and her partners met him a couple of weeks ago. He's 24 years old, use to study 4 years ago with JW's for one year. Hil and I attended English CO meeting and Mann came. We were super excited.  Wanna reactive him. He speaks great English and Tagalog.  The English cong. consists of any foreigners that are not from The Philippines, countries such as Australia, Germany, and off course India.  Mann spotted another Indian and asked, "I think he is an Indian."   

So they met. It was a cool moment. A north Indian meets a south indian, they speak completely different languages (PJ vs Telugu)and yet they feel home with each other.  



Taken a few weeks ago. This is our PJ Tagalog group (minus 3) .
The brother in the indian suit is Niel.  He is wearing a suit that a brother from PJ cong in USA sent, not thinking it would fit, but
 IT WAS A PERFECT FIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment