Friday, July 7, 2017

SKE Graduation 2017 Sarah/Rajiv/Goblet

Why are we at Bethel? 


You might recognize Katie from USA - Anand from Paris PJ Group - Joey from USA. 
It's time for the  . . . 




What's all the buzz?  Will any be assigned PQ PJ group ?
Will any be assigned to assist a new PJ group?

I am standing in front of the stage talking to a graduate and when I turned around I saw this! Click click - flash flash flash- it was amazing. Now I know how movie stars feel.  

Rajiv and Sarah Budrani graduated.
But . . .sayang. 
 
They go back to QC PJ Cong.

One single sister, Goblet was assigned to an English cong. in La Union [7 hours North]and that will also cover the PJ field. There are loads of PJs there so I've been told.

 My SKE Gem:

You will face challenges in your assignment.  Face Them. Navigate through them.  Be happy with your assignment.  It's from Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment