Friday, July 28, 2017

Special Convention Baptism - and milometer progressions

There is a blog post dated November 10, 2016 "QCs Newest Unbaptized Publisher.


Well, since then,  Harmeen moved to Canada and now lives with her fleshly sister Jap, who was actually the 1st one to study the Bible in QC-Philippines with a sister named Cory. Both of them attend a Hindi Congregation in Canada.  

AND both were baptized together at the Special Convention in Canada last week!  Their Mum - who is also  an unbaptized publisher in QC,  flew from The PI to attend their Baptism,  Here's the picture.  How stinking cool is this?! 


Left, Jap - Right, Harmeen



More pictures from Isabela.  This is the Sikh Temple.
Not sure if the brother found someone "home."
The group found much interest. Let's see what Jehovah's Will will-be for this untouched territory.
   Sometimes this is how I feel with studies that are so ready-and-willing to study but it seems like no progress is being made. 
I study with this lovely PJ lady. 
And as I see it, zero progress.  
But I adore her and we have great discussions. 
Last week she told me excitedly - 
 "Ate Sukhi, [Ate=Tagalog word for Didi] I did what you told me. Before I ask Jehovah for what I want, I thank him for 10 things.  And every day, on my way to work, [she smiles] I drive by the Simba [Church] and I do this [does the "cross" sign on forehead/left shoulder/right shoulder] and tell Jehovah, 'Thank you Jehovah.'
  I use to say Jesus but now I say Jehovah.'"  
She was just so proud of herself.  I just smiled but inside, 
that's me below - 
And in the end, it is progress, even if is just a milimeter worth.   
  




No comments:

Post a Comment