She deeply desires to attend the Memorial via Zoom this Tuesday. Already downloaded the app. We invited her mum and the rest of the family, so if Mum permits, it's a go - Jehovah willing - and internet willing.

Below
I'm sure we're all having our old RVs and studies calling us - Here's one that studied a couple of years ago. "Armageddon's close right?" We started a review and hopefully, rather than be a panic-bible-study, she continues after the dust settles.

![]() |
And another little thing - When I lived in Manila, my daily view from the high rise condo window was a brick wall.
Since then I've always prayed for a window with a tree view. Jehovah provided it in Paranaque. And the other day while I was having my chai-da-cup, enjoying the view and the sound of - not noisy traffic- but rustling leaves - I remembered that prayer! He did it again.
|
It's in the little things.
A bible study? Yes.
But what about a baby's smile. And believe you me! He only smiles that way for me! Got that!?






No comments:
Post a Comment