Sunday, April 12, 2020

Historic Memorial during Covid Pandemic






 My Tuesday April 7th started with sending out screen shots of the Zoom App, with written and home-made-video instructions on how to use it. 


Neha-India: 6 hours before the Memorial begins called.  
1st call: I have written down the instructions about Zoom - (because she's using her Mum's phone.)  
2nd call - Is this suit OK to wear?
3rd call - can you tell me if these earrings match my suit?  
4th call - these are my bracelets
5th call -  Eyeshadow 
6h call - I'm ready - and she looks adorable!  


  A study that was discontinued in 2018 attended and afterwards she sent me this text - below - She says, "Thank God I still have my Bible!" Since there was no one there to help her look up the scriptures. She may resume her study - I hope - but time will tell. 



24 relatives of one PJ couple in our group attended. From Italy and India - We have some follow up to do there. 
Our total attendance was 77 - publishers are 22! 

 Below -
Memorial Bread - The dough was too hard so this brother improvised - Just brilliant!  

Below 
The finished product - Pictures from dear friends
Everyone's design reflects their personalites. 

As an example - can you guess who prepared this  island-ish setting?

 You got it - Colourful and unique Island-girl Saroj! 

So beautiful 
So special






They look like the cover of a Memorial Invitation 


Really James?  You needed 2 glasses . . .



UK - England 

Fiji Bethel 


New Zealand 


I always forget this - but PJs do not realize how Jesus' sacrifice is related to  Nami-Duniya (New World).  His death will make all of our wishes come true. His death.

Question of the Week
Why did Jehovah require three sacrifices?  Three sacrifices and the end still hasn't come!  Referring to the two evildoers beside Jesus.  



  































No comments:

Post a Comment