Monday, February 17, 2020

After Taal


Spending a one last final day with Cheetsos was indeed a gift from Jehovah. But this is how I sounded! See video below. 


I ended up getting a lung infection, which hit the throat. 
I am sure the Cheetsos appreciated the quiet. As for me? Absolute torture! There was so much I wanted to say. 

My last words (in video) to Kristin, "Always have bling in your life." It's a thing. 

So that meant staying home. NO going out! I stayed home 100% for 7 days. But oh man! I just can't wait to get back out in the ministry! So excited! I mean, it's that, that keeps you stable amongst all these changes and instability with Taal. 


So here I go  - It's day 8! 
Ready or not - here I come! 


"or NOT!" 
Flat tyre - again! I haven't even driven! Now this is just starting to feel a bit uncanny. 
Rajeev and 2 guys in the neighbourhood lovingly offered to help. 
Can you imagine - there wasn't even a nail! 
The hose thingy-majing that you put air in was defective. 
AND! Mind you, it's a new stinking tyre that I just purchased the day we evacuated! 
Uncanny I say! 



No comments:

Post a Comment